Complaint Review: TowSquad Houston

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: abusycompany — houston Texas United States of America
TowSquad Houston
945 McKinney St Houston, Texas United States of America

TowSquad Houston Tow Squad Houston Tx, Left me Stranded & Lied to me Houston, Texas

I broke down driving to work. I managed to park at a gas station. I had a co worker come pick me up. I called 6 hours in advance to schedule a 4pm tow. They took all my information and even text me a confirmation. I get dropped off at my car at 3:45 an I wait. Driver was supposed to be there at 4. I wait until 4:30 for a driver. Finally I call towsquad back up to find out what is up.

TowSquad informs me that they could not find a driver to get me, and they claim they left numerous voice mails on my cell phone saying this.. (Yea Right!  My phone is on me the entire day. They never called once. LIARS!) So Here I am stranded, thanks to tow squad.

I later find out they run multiple websites and they don't even have any tow trucks. They are a 3rd party company who takes information and tries to sell leads to other drivers in the city. Sometimes they get you a driver, sometimes they don't.

Bunch of lairs. Do not use their service! You can find fake reviews about them on multiple sites. The same fake 5 star reviews posted on the same dates. Here are some more real reviews - (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TowSquad-Houston/Houston-Texas-77002/TowSquad-Houston-Tow-Squad-Houston-Tx-Left-me-Stranded-Lied-to-me-Houston-Texas-966873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TowSquad Houston