Complaint Review: Towbin Dodge #1 in the Nation

• Submitted: Sun, September 25, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 25, 2011

• Reported By: Dale ferguson — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Towbin Dodge #1 in the Nation
275 Auto Mall Dr. Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Towbin Dodge #1 in the Nation Towbin Dodge They denied the damaging my wifes NEW Durango... Henderson, Nevada

I bought 2 truckswell, sales people are great
However, and God help you if you need them to work on you cars.
My truck 2500 4x4- was used it only had 50k miles on itI had to put a new motor in it 3 months after buying it. Thank god the Warranty cover it. I was lucky I broke down in CA. Why I say this? I had no problem with the Dealership in Barstow CAIll buy my next truck from them
I must have bought the truck before the dealership checked it over. BLACK- old OIL!  NOT good!!!

This is why I will never go back! Also, I make great MONEY! And, I have great credit.

I took my wifes NEW Durango back to the Dealership to have the breaks repaired. Its was under the Warranty. I went back the next day. To pick it up. They told me its not covered. I told them Ill take it some were else then. After waiting 2-1/2 hrs. I went to the back parking-lot looking for my Durango. I see 2 employees trying to jump start it. I see the alarm is still going off. The 2-asshole had the molding off on the drivers side, the dash is now cracked -broke the driver side dash board. And, were to jump start the new barratry...Oh, The light on the dash is cut.

This is a NEW-Durango. They denied doing the damages!!!
I have PIX and paper work.showing Im not full of B.S.
Its sucks I did have a great sells person both time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2011 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Towbin-Dodge-1-in-the-Nation/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Towbin-Dodge-1-in-the-Nation-Towbin-Dodge-They-denied-the-damaging-my-wifes-NEW-Durango-781111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Towbin Dodge #1 in the Nation