Complaint Review: Tower Loan

• Reported By: Shea3997 — west point Mississippi
Tower Loan
114 Commerce Street west point, Mississippi USA

Tower Loan Hounding you to death and scam west point Mississippi

My father and I have been dealing with a lot since my mother passed away and we found out that I too were sick. We looked into tower loan as help for our money problems. At first they were help then they began calling constantly every single day wanting money.  They come to our house and knock for several minutes at a time and want you to come outside so they can hound you more.  They call my grandmother and they call constantly. Do they not have anything else to do?

So then we begin making the payments online and as the first three or so went through I thought it was fine and stopped recording the confirmation numbers.  Big mistake.  Now they say we are behind $800 which includes court cost. Excuse me?  They better get their things straight.  I may not can prove it right now but that is ridiculous and not right at all.  They definitely haven't heard the last of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tower-Loan-/west-point-Mississippi-39773/Tower-Loan-Hounding-you-to-death-and-scam-west-point-Mississippi-1070048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower Loan