thousands

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:liberty Mississippi
Tower Loan Of McComb
1200 LaSalle St. #18 Mccomb, Mississippi U.S.A.

Tower Loan Of McComb worst company ever! Mccomb Mississippi

Do not get a loan with Tower Loan no matter how easy it is to get or how badly you need the money...trust me...you will regret it...these people are so rude and ignorant. I recently had twins and was on unpaid maternity leave. Well I notified them I would be a little late each month due to having to rely on others for money to pay them until I could go back to work...well obviously they don't care about other human beings or maybe it's that they aren't human themselves when they are at work....they call my cell and work phone constantly.

I have messages on my cell where they are rude when asking me to call them back. I have done what I needed to do so why are they still acting like a miracle will happen and money magically fall in my hands to pay them. I reported them to the BBB once before for harassing me at work but even after a written request for them to stop calling me, they still do. Currently I am in process of contacting the attorney general's office to see what they say I should do. I can't believe how bold they are for going against the law (Fair Debt Collection Act). Once notified they legally should stop calling me but they don't care. They continue to call and continue to threaten to sue me for 118. I'm only one month behind...they are crazy...I don't recommend this company to anyone...buyer beware.

K.c.a.
liberty, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tower-Loan-Of-McComb/Mccomb-Mississippi-39648/Tower-Loan-Of-McComb-worst-company-ever-Mccomb-Mississippi-475020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower Loan Of McComb