Complaint Review: Tower Loan

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: Susan — Brandon Mississippi United States of America
Tower Loan
448 N. Bierdeman Road, Pearl, MS 39208 Pearl, Mississippi United States of America

Tower Loan Tower Loan Mailed checks Pearl, Mississippi

Tower Loan is a rip-off loan sharking company.  I financed appliances years ago through a local appliance dealer.  Little did I know that Tower Loan actually was the financer.  For years now, I have received pseudo checks made out to me from this company.  The accompanying letter stated that all I needed to do was cash the check for a world of happiness!  I called Tower Loan and asked that my name be removed from their mailing list and was assured by the woman who answered the phone that she would take care of it.

I do not want my name on checks floating around in the mail that someone could possibly cash!  Tower Loan is still sending checks made payable to me and has not complied with my request.

If you get such a check in the mail from Tower Loan, shredd it immediately and do not do business with these sharks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tower-Loan/Pearl-Mississippi-39208/Tower-Loan-Tower-Loan-Mailed-checks-Pearl-Mississippi-779918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower Loan