Complaint Review: Tower Of Power Sales, Pacific Coast Clearing Services INC

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2010

• Reported By: Jnewood — Cameron North Carolina United States of America
Tower Of Power Sales, Pacific Coast Clearing Services INC
5775 Soundview Dr Suite 103C, Gig Harbor, WA Nationwide United States of America

Tower Of Power Sales, Pacific Coast Clearing Services INC Jaguar LLC Overcharged, no refund Nationwide

My husband was approached by a salesperson for this company who was selling overpriced magazines. Not knowing any better, he purchased two subscriptions for me totaling $120 as a gift. I told my husband after I found out that it was severely overpriced. When confirming his order with the company via phone, my husband was assured that charges would be posted no later than the 21st. The charges never came out until the 26th and 27th, and they were for the wrong amount. I had a charge for $80, and a charge for $68. After calling several places and being told it was the wrong number, we finally reached the company. After an hour of arguing, we were told our money would not be returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2010 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tower-Of-Power-Sales-Pacific-Coast-Clearing-Services-INC/nationwide/Tower-Of-Power-Sales-Pacific-Coast-Clearing-Services-INC-Jaguar-LLC-Overcharged-no-refun-597906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower Of Power Sales, Pacific Coast Clearing Services INC