Complaint Review: Tower One Properties - T2 Holdings - Stonegate Properties - Fastpropertybuyer.com - Kevin D - Ira F

• Submitted: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 24, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento California
21600 Oxnard Street Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Tower One Properties - T2 Holdings - Stonegate Properties - Fastpropertybuyer.com - Kevin D - Ira F ripoff my equity in my home did not pay off the loan and move someone else in the home Woodland Hills California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

on 11/7/05 i decided to sell my house and start over so i looked on line for a investor to buy my home so that i would not have to make any repairs to the home money was tight for me a single mother of four sons with no child support just my income from my job. I called fastpropertybuyer.com and i spoke with ira friedman i explain to him that i was behind on payment and this month will make two i had just made arrangements with the county of sacramento to pay my taxes on the house things were tight and i needed a way out. ira said that they could help they would pay the loan off and taxes and make some improvements to the home and sell it. he told me that they could only give me $5000.00 to get out of the home because i did not have much equity in the home and they would have to make the missed payments and catch up the taxes on the house. He faxed the paperwork over on 11/8/05 to my job i signed over the deed on 11/18/05 i moved out on 11/28/05.

When i moved out they decided that they would not pay the loan off now a holding company was holding deed to the house and they were just making payment on the loan in my named when i moved out i cancelled my homeowners insurance and i informed them i cancelled in and that they needed to get their own insurance on the house they could not get insurance because the loan was still in my name so the bank place insurance in the amount of $1628.00 which made the payment go from $1282.00 to $1,457.00 per month they stop paying the payments in february of this year and moved someone into the house in march still had not taken the loan out of my name or recorded the deed yet. And they stole my alarm system out of the house and will not pay for it i will try and take them to small claims court. stay away from these people they are crooked

Adrian
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tower-One-Properties-T2-Holdings-Stonegate-Properties-Fastpropertybuyercom-Kevin-D-Ira-F/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Tower-One-Properties-T2-Holdings-Stonegate-Properties-Fastpropertybuyercom-Kevin-179625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower One Properties - T2 Holdings - Stonegate Properties - Fastpropertybuyer.com - Kevin D - Ira F

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

March 24, 2006

To Whom It May Concern:

We have read the compliant from Ms. Adrian Smith regarding her home. In regards to this complaint we would like to inform you that the information from Ms. Smith is false. Not only did she misinform us about the properties current status but now she is misinforming you. We however did pay all the previous year(s) taxes and current properties taxes the existing loan and past due utilities. In regards to the alarm system brain it was left at the home after the close of sale. The property was left vacant when Ms. Smith went back a few weeks later it was gone. Ms. Smith claims the value is $600.00. We feel that after paying the back taxes of $1561.97 and the Utility Lien of $1264.97 that if Ms. Smith is willing to pay us back for that then we will gladly pay the $600.00 value of the alarm system brain. The requests that Ms. Smith has made has been taken care. We have a copy of the Seller's Closing Statement showing the following paid.

Kevin D