Complaint Review: Tower of power/pacific coast clearing company

• Submitted: Tue, August 06, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Chad_c — Old saybrook Connecticut
Tower of power/pacific coast clearing company
5775 soundview drive Gig harbor , Washington USA

Tower of power/pacific coast clearing company Magazine sales, book sales for a communication organization Gig harbor Washington

A man in his young 20's came to my door, he claimed he worked for a communication organization for young children and said his name was "matt shipman". He then asked if I wanted to help and when I said yes he whipped out a bunch of magazine and book choices that would benefit charities and organizations if I had bought them. He then claimed if he had enough points from making sales he would win a 5000$ grand prize for his organization. I bought a two year subscription to a magazine and he said that he gets extra points if I pay in cash.

So I gave him the $60 in cash. He then ripped me a receipt with my purchase and the company name on the top is "tower of power sales inc." A number on the receipt connect me to a "Pacific coat clearing" magazine processing company. I attempted to call several times but they either hung up or I got an automated machine. Te receipt has no other information but the corrupt phone numbers and the number of "points" that he had earned from the sale. Based on my research of tower of power and pacific coast clearing company, I assume I have been scammed. I advise anyone from talking or doing any sort of business with these two "companies".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tower-of-powerpacific-coast-clearing-company/Gig-harbor-Washington/Tower-of-powerpacific-coast-clearing-company-Magazine-sales-book-sales-for-a-communica-1073654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower of power/pacific coast clearing company