Complaint Review: Town And Country Fashion

• Submitted: Sat, December 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 20, 2008

• Reported By:otown California
Town And Country Fashion
381 1st St # B Gilroy, California U.S.A.

Town And Country Fashion would give money back for wedding dress Gilroy California

i went to the town and country fashion to look for a wedding dress. the lady lucy was very friendly and helpfully. i tried on a dress and like it so my mom put some money down on layaway.

well after we put money down for the dress she didnt say anything about her policy for layaway. the next day me and my mom went to another wedding store for after the wedding dress. i found other wedding dress that i fell in love with.

i called lucy at town and country fashion and asked if we can get our money back if we decide on not getting the dress. well she told me of her policy then and told us that we will lose all the money we put on the dress. i thought that wasnt right.

we even told her that shell be able to sell it again to the other lady that wanted the dress and she again told us that we would lose our money. she didnt care that it took my mom alot of hours working three jobs to get that money.

otown, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Town-And-Country-Fashion/Gilroy-California-95020/Town-And-Country-Fashion-would-give-money-back-for-wedding-dress-Gilroy-California-403456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Town And Country Fashion