Complaint Review: Town And Country Pool Chemicals

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:Alvarado Texas
Town And Country Pool Chemicals
200 W 2nd St Venus, Texas U.S.A.

Town And Country Pool Chemicals pool chemical experts- bull! Venus Texas

These yahoos claim to be pool chemical experts and the only thing they are experts in is giving a line of bull and excuses. I started paying them last fall and all through the winter. The first time I swam in my pool, Memorial Day, it turns green and then black. I haven't been able to swim in it since. He finally told me I needed to go buy chemicals myself in addition to what they were putting in. I had the water analysed and there was no chlorine, no condidioner, PH too high, alkalinity too high, no cyanuric acid and phospates way too high. I did buy chemicals myself and fired him! Three days later I now have a blue pool and tomorrow after I clean the filter and vacumn I am going to swim.

Alvarado, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Town-And-Country-Pool-Chemicals/Venus-Texas-76084/Town-And-Country-Pool-Chemicals-pool-chemical-experts-bull-Venus-Texas-342487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Town And Country Pool Chemicals