Complaint Review: Town and Country Ford

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: kristen — evansville Indiana United States of America
Town and Country Ford
7800 e. lloyd expressway evansville, Indiana United States of America

Town and Country Ford David Garrett sales rep WARRNING!! THIS IS NOT FALSE THIS IS A TRUE STORY PLEASE READ ON IF YOU DARE evansville, Indiana

when to toke my car for a trade in the sales rep asked for keys to my husbands personal car while we toke a test drive and when i got back my car was gone. They had stole my car from me and when i went to a lawyer they said it would cost me more money than the car is worth to get it back i am warning people that this happened at TOWN AND COUNTRY FORD IN EVANSVILLE, IN I am telling you to not do business with them the name of the sales rep is DAVID GARRETT. This is not a lie this is the truth word for word PLEASE PASS ON TO THE NEXT PERSON BEWARE OF TOWN AND COUNTRY FORD THIS IS SERIOUS!! THIS IS NOT HOW PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO HANDLE THE CUSTOMERS THAT COME TO TEST DRIVE AND POSSIBLY BUY SO IF YOU GO THERE TO BUY I SERIOUSLY SUGGEST THAT YOU ENTER WITH CAUTION AND IF THEY ASK FOR KEYS WHEN YOU TEST DRIVE LEAVE FAST IT IS A SCAM AND YOU COULD END UP LIKE US!!! LOOK AT IT THIS WAY I AM STUCK WITH A CAR PAYMENT THAT I DIDN'T WANT AND NOW I HAVE TO FILE BANKRUPTCY TO GET RID OF IT ALL!!! DON'T GIVE YOUR KEYS TO A DEALERSHIP IF THEY ASK FOR IT IT IS TRULY A WAY TO GET YOU STUCK PAYING FOR SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Town-and-Country-Ford/evansville-Indiana-47715/Town-and-Country-Ford-David-Garrett-sales-rep-WARRNING-THIS-IS-NOT-FALSE-THIS-IS-A-TRU-832103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Town and Country Ford