Complaint Review: Townecraft

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: BMartin — Kingston Tennessee
Townecraft
Based out of New Jersey , Select State/Province USA

Townecraft I purchased a $3,000 set of Townecraft products on 12/2/13 from a sales representative named Brandon from Nashville. The company got our information from a bridal show that my fiance attended called the Bridal Expo.  Nashville. New Jersey NJ and TN

I purchased a $3,000 set of Townecraft products on 12/2/13 from a sales representative from Nashville.  The company got our information from a bridal show that my fiance attended called the Bridal Expo. We were contacted to attend the Townecraft show by the Bridal Registry.  We were told that just by showing up we would receive a free 2 night stay at a resort of our choice.  When we attended the show, we purchased the large package of Townecraft products because in addition to the products we were promised an upgraded vacation package of 7 nights at an all inclusive resort for our honeymoon.  Upon purchase we were provided with vouchers.  When we arrived at home that evening, we noticed that the vouchers were expired.  We reached out the salesman, to notify him that he had given us expired vouchers.  It took 3 calls and texts over a period of a week (ending in threatening a complaint) for him to call us back. He stated that the old vouchers were an error and that he would be receiving new  vouchers ASAP and would send us some.  It is now February 19th, 2014.  We have made several attempts to reach him, whom told us that we could contact him at any time, and once again, it took 2 weeks before he responded.  He told us that the new vouchers were on their way and should be here by last Friday.  In the process of all of this my fiance, has attempted to contact Townecraft customer service to tell them about the issue and have left 3 messages (each time allowing a full week of leeway time for them to to return my phone call) and no one will return our phone calls to help us resolve the issue.  We still have not received our vacation vouchers, which is a HUGE piece of why we purchased your product.  For a company that "prides" themselves on only using word of mouth as a way to sell things, you have a lot of gaps and improvements to make.  This has literally been one of the WORST experiences I have had with a company, especially one that I would drop 3k with, and then the customer is ignored, BLATENTLY ignored, and not provided with the full package that they purchased.  I am incredibly disappointed in your organization and can solidly say at this time that 1) You should do a better job of training your sales staff to actually respond to calls and texts from consumers, 2) Train your staff at your customer service center to actually return phone calls or heck, even pick up the phone-you are a customer service department after all, and 3 honor what you sell.  If you are going to sell a product and include a vacation as a part of that product package-honor that.  I am so disappointed and feel so disrespected at this time that I can honestly say that I will never recommend your products or organization to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Townecraft/Select-StateProvince/Townecraft-I-purchased-a-3000-set-of-Townecraft-products-on-12213-from-a-sales-repres-1124932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Townecraft