Complaint Review: Toy Hunt BirthdayMania.com

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: lm1616 — Shakopee Minnesota
Toy Hunt BirthdayMania.com
101 Tennessee Blvd. Watertown, Tennessee USA

Toy Hunt BirthdayMania.com Kim Simpson Items shipped very late and had to hound company to find out that items were on back order Watertown Tennessee

I placed an order on July 5 for birthday party supplies. It clearly said on the website that all orders would ship within 36-72 hours. When I made the payment it listed shipping as 5 to 7 business days. Two full weeks after I placed my order, I tried calling the number listed on the website but the automated system did not accept messages. I sent two emails before I received a reply back that one of the items was on backorder and did I want a replacement?

I said I didn't want a replacement, just the rest of the order. I asked to be refunded partial shipping since I wasn't going to receive everything I'd ordered. I didn't receive a shipping refund. I finally received my purchase a full four weeks after I'd ordered it.

Terrible customer service and response time. If they are not prepared to properly deal with online transactions they shouldn't be in the business of selling online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toy-Hunt-BirthdayManiacom/Watertown-Tennessee-37184/Toy-Hunt-BirthdayManiacom-Kim-Simpson-Items-shipped-very-late-and-had-to-hound-company-t-1071151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toy Hunt BirthdayMania.com