Complaint Review: Toy Hunt/Birthday Mania

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: VAMom — Round Hill Virginia United States of America
Toy Hunt/Birthday Mania
101 Tennessee Blvd watertown, Tennessee United States of America

Toy Hunt/Birthday Mania Did not include everything in order, horrible customer service watertown, Tennessee

I used Birthday Mania for my son's 5th birthday. The order was timely enough, but didn't include one of the main things we wanted. Instead, another toy was swapped out for what we ordered...I called about it, 2 days before my sons birthday party is when I got the pkg, and was told they just ran out of what I initially asked for last night...how convenient.  So of course, they are unable to fed ex anything to me for his party. The thing they included that I didn't want, they didn't offer to let us keep as an "I'm sorry for not including everything you asked for" and are making me send it back.  The pinata we ordered is nothing more than a plain pinata with a mylar balloon stuck to the front.

Customer service was very rude, not apologetic at all...will never do business with Birthday Mania again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toy-HuntBirthday-Mania/watertown-Tennessee-37184/Toy-HuntBirthday-Mania-Did-not-include-everything-in-order-horrible-customer-service-wa-1001821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toy Hunt/Birthday Mania