Complaint Review: ToyGlobe

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:Greystanes Other
ToyGlobe
1176 Main St Suite A Champlain, New York U.S.A.

ToyGlobe Ripped off by ToyGlobe .. paid for products and short supplied 11 out of 27 items Champlain New York

Back in Augsut 2008, I ordered online and paid for Lighting McQueen car action figures for my son's birthday via ToyGlobe. Approximately 6 weeks later I received my order which was short supplied 11 out of the 27 items I ordered.

I received a letter stipulating the remainder of the item/barcodes were on back order and would be shipped to me within 2-3 weeks. It's been almost a year and I am still waiting.

I have emailed repeatedly via the contacts page on the website. I have also left repeated messages on the voicemail but to no avail.

I want a refund for all the products I didn't receive as well as compensation for the amount of phone calls I have made and money spent trying to retrieve these paid for products.

I spent $727.80 in total for the order - once converted to $AU it is obviously significantly more money spent.

The outcome of their unreliability, unethical behaviour, not only did my son miss out on receiving his birthday present on time, but he didn't receive everything I had ordered for him.

I am left a very frustrated international consumer as I have tried many avenues to try and obtain a refund but I have been unsuccessful. It is made more difficult because I live in Australia.

I would like the missing products or a full refund. If this is not forthcoming, I want to obtain further legal advice. ToyGlobe has an obligation to fulfil my order as it is paid for in full. This is fraud pure and simple.

My order number is 238959.

Please advise my next steps and a favourable outcome to this ongoing dilemma.

Many thanks
Nicole
Greystanes
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ToyGlobe/Champlain-New-York-12919/ToyGlobe-Ripped-off-by-ToyGlobe-paid-for-products-and-short-supplied-11-out-of-27-items-472508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ToyGlobe