Complaint Review: ToyGlobe.com

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Zwolf87 — Upland California United States of America
ToyGlobe.com
1176 Main St Suite A Champlain, New York United States of America

ToyGlobe.com Stole Scam Rip-off No Customer Service, Never responded, never mailed package, Lies Champlain New York

I wanted to get some toys for my collection so I looked online. I normally buy hard to find toys online. I went to Toyglobe.com because I saw that they had good deals.

A month passed and I never got my package. I contacted them and they responded that they were sure they had sent the package. Two weeks later I never got it and they never responded to my emails again. Not only have they charged me more than what was on my receipt but they never sent a tracking number or any response again.

This company preys on people and steals unscrupulously. I will always double check a site from now on. They have an F in the Better Business Bureau website.

But I want a refund and some justice to be done so this never happens to another customer again.

I want Justice,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ToyGlobecom/Champlain-New-York-12919/ToyGlobecom-Stole-Scam-Rip-off-No-Customer-Service-Never-responded-never-mailed-packag-603969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ToyGlobe.com