Complaint Review: Toyglobe

• Submitted: Tue, December 26, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Laughlin Nevada
Toyglobe
, Canada, Nationwide U.S.A.

Toyglobe They charged me twice Quebec Canada

*Consumer Comment: wow

*UPDATE Employee: Vivian why are you stretching the truth.

They charged me twice for the toys and they don't answer my e-mails. the worst part is that i think i wont even get the toys. I just saw a lot of complains about people that are waiting for 3 months and i'm leaving the country in february. I feel stuped.

Vivian
Laughlin, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2006 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobe/Canada-Nationwide/Toyglobe-They-charged-me-twice-Quebec-Canada-227142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe

wow

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

Seems to me John that the company you work for including yourself is non-customer service oriented. I just read 2 or 3 reports that state that they have problems with shipments and charges and never got a reply e-mail, when you supposedly sent them e-mails. I doubt that this happens this many times for people not to SEE the e-mail.... Take some classes or something on customer service.

Vivian why are you stretching the truth.

AUTHOR: John - (Canada)

On Decemeber 19th you placed your order (Toyglobe-1760300) On the 22nd you advised us that we had double charged you. That same day we refunded your card "2006-12-22 REFUNDED #17073R". Finally, you got back to us with a correct address on January 3rd " I'm afraid i'd forgot my ap #. 3665 needles hwy 37E Please help me out". We shipped the same day for you "SHIP STATUS:PACKAGE BEEN SHIPPED BY USPS 1/3/2007 #9121805213907108022386. We replied to all four of your emails (((ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))So you should not be saying things that are not truthfull.