faint

• Updated: Tue, April 12, 2005

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Toyglobe
5455 Vanden-Abeele St St Laurent, Quebec Canada

Toyglobe, Toyglobe.com Ripoff online action figure store St Laurent Quebec Canada

*UPDATE Employee: and you are? I am interested in getting this issue resolved.

I ordered Halo 2 figures from them. Toyglobe charged my credit card $98+, this was back in December of 2004 and I still havent recieved my items. What kind of a company is this anyway? They havent even given me a tracking number yet! After a slew of my angry emails, "Jenny" at
Toyglobe tells me that they are waiting for a figure to come in that is on backorder then they will ship all my items as a whole. When will this be? I dunno! , what kind of a crappy company is this, that takes your money and doesn't ship.

Their company phone number it is 1-514-856-1555 and they do not give straight answers.

Do not order from toyglobe.com, or you will be ripped off.

If you don't believe me, look at this link:

ToyGlobe.com
5455 Vanden-Abeele St.
Saint-Laurent,Qc,Canada
H4S 1S1
Phone number: 1-514-856-1555

Zach
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2005 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobe/St-Laurent-Quebec-H4S-1S1/Toyglobe-Toyglobecom-Ripoff-online-action-figure-store-St-Laurent-Quebec-Canada-134691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe

and you are? I am interested in getting this issue resolved.

AUTHOR: Jade - (Canada)

Hello "Zach".

I work for Toyglobe.com and I am interested in getting this issue resolved. I just did a search in our database for a Zach from Flordia and nothing comes up. How about you provide me with your order number or real name and city and I can find out what happened with your order. Without this information I can't find out anything in regards to your order.

Thanks,