gay

• Updated: Sun, March 22, 2009

• Reported By:Adelaide Other
Toyglobe
www.toyglobe.com Internet U.S.A.

Toyglobe debited credit card and didn't send items, its been 3 months now!!! Internet

They had some Wallace and Gromit firgurines I couldnt find anywhere else so coz their page said "in-stock" I ordered them (Jan 5th 2009). Got email (Jan 5th 2009) stating my order received and m/c would be billed when items were shipped and I'd get tracking order etc... m/c billed that day (think it was for correct $ tho did seem bit excessive USD$127 for 2 figurines and post to Oz).

3 weeks later no items so filled in their contact form and got automated "we will contact you in 1-2 business days" email. Didnt happen. Filled in contact form again about 1 week later, same biz, no contact. Eventually said in contact form that I'd be contacting my m/c company and that I wanted refund or I'd take legal action - THOUGHT that got their attention coz got email from John saying "one item on back-order, would be with me in 7 days and shipping number would be sent shortly. You guessed it, no shipping number and no items!!!

MAD MAD MAD - wish I'd found this website first, what utter utter b*****ds!!!

Worse, my m/c company are so stupid they don't seem to understand what I'm saying and asked if they debited my card without permission, I gave permission but want my items!! They also want to block my card for 2 months to resolve this :(

Not happy Jan!!!

Sugarplumpfaerie
Adelaide
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobe/internet/Toyglobe-debited-credit-card-and-didnt-send-items-its-been-3-months-now-Internet-436576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe