Complaint Review: Toyglobe

• Submitted: Sat, August 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2005

• Reported By:Coraopolis Pennsylvania
Toyglobe
5455 Vanden Abeele Street,St. Laurent,QC,H4S1P9 Nationwide U.S.A.

Toyglobe ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: I GOT MY REFUND

*Author of original report: i received part of my oder today

I ordered 3 star wars action figures from toyglobe.com on 7/20/05, 4 days later they took my money out of my account and I received a confirmation # of 102334,bu t no shipping #. I have emailed them several times an no response. So I started to look on their web site to see if I could get a phone#,but nothing. So when I got their address I called Canada's 411 # to see if I could get their # and there was no listing,I called my bank to see if they had any info on this company an they had nothing, but the one customer service agent I spoke with told me about this web site so we both got on it an to come to find out that there are a lot people out there that are having the same problems.

After talking with her we decided to report the charges so the bank can find out what is going on. I never had a problem with ordering items over the internet until now.After reading all the reports on this company I decided to report them for what they are doing and it seems to me this is the only way I might get a response back from them because it seems as if they are responding to these email more then the ones that are being sent to the company itself. All I want is the items that I ordered or my money back (with all the other reports I do not stand a chance). For all those out there that are having problems with this company call your bank and make a report to them an they will investigate this matter, then refund your money to you and then the bank will go after them (banks don't play around with companies like this one).

And for toyglobe I hope you a shipped my order out and I will get before the bank gets you. MY ORDER # is once again 102334 I hope to hear or see a package in the mail ASAP VERY UNHAPPY with this RIPOFF COMPANY even if you can call it a company!!!!

Jessica
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2005 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobe/nationwide/Toyglobe-ripoff-Internet-154415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe

I GOT MY REFUND

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK FOR THE TWO ITEMS THAT I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO SHIP. I AM PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOME. THANKS TOYGLOBE FOR TAKING CARE OF THIS MATTER.

i received part of my oder today

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I was just writing to update my report,I just wanted to let some people know that i received part of my oder today. I did not realize that it would take 10 days from the day the order was shipped. I just want the thank toyglobe for sending part of my order and also writing me a letter to tell me that the other 2 items will be shipped to me in two weeks at no charge to me. I am hoping they keep their word in doing so. I just wanted to write in my report to let them know and to also let other people know that ALL companies have some promblems and all we hear is the bad things, but no one writes about the good things that they do.So for toyglobe I hope to receive the other 2 items that I am waiting for in the time that was told to me.