worn

Toyglobe.com
www.toyglobe.com Internet U.S.A.

Toyglobe.com Another Toyglobe victim Internet

*Author of original report: Success!

Well, I learned my lesson the hard way. If you are going to buy from an online store, check it out first! I ordered a rather expensive figurine from these guys a couple of months ago and living in Australia I thought; give it 3 to four weeks to get here. You guessed it, nothing.

So I contacted them via their online contact form and received the standard 'your question has been received' response followed soon after by another e-mail asking why I had waited so long to contact them and don't worry, I'll sort it out this week. Riiiight.
Ten days go by so I use the contact form again, this time I get;'Hello. Sorry about this problem you are having. Our inventory system showed that we had it in stock. When we went to pack and ship your order we realized there no more left. We will refund your card this week. Thanks for your patience.'
At this point I'm thinking okay they stuffed up, at least I'll get my money back. You can stop laughing now, we all make mistakes.

Another ten days go by so I fill out another contact form with the usual 'your question has been received' response and that's it. So here is where I decide to check up on them and find enough complaints about them to realize I'd been screwed.

So a friendly warning to all you online shoppers; Do your homework before you buy anything online and whatever you do, don't buy from this site, You'll just become another internet statistic.

Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobecom/internet/Toyglobecom-Another-Toyglobe-victim-Internet-376213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe.com

Hey everyone!
I never thought I would be updating this report but guess what? I got my money back! It just goes to show you what a little bad press can do.