Complaint Review: Toyglobe.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:rotherham Other
toyglobe.com Internet Canada

Toyglobe.com ripped off with refund ,no money yet from september 2008 Canada Internet

I ordered one full set of marvel figures in may 2008,then toyglobe changed the order, e mailing me saying do I still want my order,but I was to reply before a deadline which I had missed, I replied anyway accepting but got no reply, so I re-ordered in august, at the end of august, 2 lots of 121.82p was taken from my account. I contacted toyglobe with which they told me that if I cancelled I would have to pay 15% re-stocking fees. I complained about this saying that if I had received confirmation when I replied the first time I would not have re-ordered. they replied saying that they would refund my money at the beginning of september 2008 and I have still not received a penny.

I have tried to contact toyglobe several times by e mail but now they cannot even be bothered to reply. I would say to anyone do not waste your money buying from toyglobe because you will be lucky to receive your product and if you don,t you will not get your money back.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobecom/internet/Toyglobecom-ripped-off-with-refund-no-money-yet-from-september-2008-Canada-Internet-409985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe.com