Complaint Review: Toyglobe.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 20, 2004

• Reported By:75008 Europe
Toyglobe.com
Po Box 1415 NY USA 12919 Nationwide U.S.A.

Toyglobe.com ripoff New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: Info Regarding this Order

*Consumer Suggestion: SOLUTION??

A month ago I ordered a few items for USD 109.94. The same day, the money was paid and taken by Toyglobe. Nothing has ever been sent. No one has ever answered my mails. The money is gone but they are still in business.

Bertrand
Paris
France

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobecom/nationwide/Toyglobecom-ripoff-New-York-New-York-108269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe.com

Info Regarding this Order

AUTHOR: Jenny - (Canada)

This is in reponse to Bentrand's ripoff report.

First of all, as an international order, we do not ship them out daily but once every two weeks. Our clients are aware of this.

Second of all, when you continously email a company a copy of your order without any further information how can we possibly know what you are talking about or what your questions are.

Third of all this order was shipped out and the tracking information for it is via USPS tracking number: ER960066613US.

A couple of figures from that order are missing and you have been refunded for it. The items missing are Morpheus and Apu. The additional shipping costs for international shipping were an additional 17.95. The total refund for the items missing is 44.90. The total that was refunded on to your credit card is 26.94. As well the authorization number for this refund onto your Visa card is 664555.

Next time, before filing a complaint, please email us and actually tell us something as opposed to fowarding your order form to us 5 times.

Jenny

#2 Consumer Suggestion

SOLUTION??

AUTHOR: NANCY - (U.S.A.)

asyou can see i have been taken for some money also. I went to my bank and the fraud department is looking into it and tryingot get my money back. I also found on the internet that the FBI has a site to report internet fraud. I havent submitted a report yet but I intend to. I typed in to search report suspicious behavior and clicked on a link there. I just want to know who all this money is going to. It is going to a bank in canada. The site needs to be shut down