Complaint Review: Toyota Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:goodlettsville Tennessee
Toyota Financial Services
tfs.com Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Toyota Financial Services DO NOT BUY, THEY DO NOT VALUE CUSTOMERS Carol Stream Illinois

*Consumer Comment: DEFECT ALERT!!! PLEASE 'Google' this- ENGINE SLUDGE, and go to the consumeraffairs website about....

Do not buy a toyota! They do not hold their value and even if you are a current toyota finance customer they do not do anything to help you get financed again for another car. They have no loyalty or value for customers. My family has purchased 5 Toyotas in 3 years and they do not care. Our credit scores are higher this year then last year and we cannot get financed again. They turned us down completely. They have screwed up our payments and I have to run around like an idiot trying to fix their mistake. I have never owned a business that holds no value to its loyal customers and will never deal with a business that doesn't. Also our 2008 camry se with all the extras even got low balled by their own dealerships. I am telling you stay away. Some of their customer service people are pleasant, but their financial services suck! I got talked in to buying a Toyota last year buy my syster. I have always been a Nissan fan and after this Toyota I will never own another one again. I will be going back to those who do take care of loyal customers for me that is Nissan.

Diana
goodlettsville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Financial-Services/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Toyota-Financial-Services-DO-NOT-BUY-THEY-DO-NOT-VALUE-CUSTOMERS-Carol-Stream-Illinois-460521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota Financial Services

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

'Toyota Engine Problems', and read all of the complaints. Make sure to click on 'Airbags' when you're there and read all of those complaints too!

And read all the 'News' at that site about Toyota. There's a LAWSUIT that was filed by a former 'safety auditor' named Katy Cameron, regarding DEFECT REPORTS that were allegedly being altered at a Toyota plant in California!

SPREAD THIS ALL OVER THE WORLDWIDE WEB!

Thank you.