Complaint Review: Toyota Financial - Toyota Motor Credit Corporation

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: mistyified — fontana California USA
Toyota Financial - Toyota Motor Credit Corporation
19001 w western ave torrance, California United States of America

Toyota Financial - Toyota Motor Credit Corporation James Lentz, repossesed our truck although we were current on payments torrance, California

*Consumer Comment: Been There

*Consumer Comment: *Anyone can 'Google' this- RUNAWAY TOYOTA PRIUS DRIVER WITH STUCK ACCELERATOR HITS 94 MPH, and read the articles and watch the videos....

Toyota took our payments and then repossed our truck failing to notify us prior to takingit.  They first said we didnt make our payments and then when we proved we had made them, they said it would take 60-90 days for them to trace the missing payments.  Then once we proved they had cashed our checks, they said that when we reaffirmed our truck they gave us the wrong  payment amount.  We owed more than the letter sent to our attorney stated.  They never contacted us and when we contacted them we got the run around.  WE were told to pay 3500 to reclaim our truck.  Once we had the money we went to do so and then said we had to pay the full balance in order to get it back.  They admitted they made a mistake and then tried to hide it over and over again.   They will not return calls or even try to negotiate a settlement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2010 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Financial-Toyota-Motor-Credit-Corporation/torrance-California-90501/Toyota-Financial-Toyota-Motor-Credit-Corporation-James-Lentz-repossesed-our-truck-altho-579071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota Financial - Toyota Motor Credit Corporation

Been There

AUTHOR: gulfcoast lady - (United States of America)

I too have an on going problem with Toyota Financial. I went to the President and CEO in Japan. It cost me $28 which I really counldn't afford, but I wanted to make sure it was received, so it went certified. It was passed on to a person in California, and she still did not answer my question of why I was being charged $1100 in interest, when I made my last payment, which all the payments included the interest. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and was told by them to also contact the Consumer Protection for my state and file a complaint with them, which I am in the process of doing. The Federal Trade Commission # is 202-326-2222, they will give you the # for Consumer Protection for your state. So if anyone is dealing with Toyota Financial call the Federal Trade Commission, so they will investigate. Gulfcoast Lady

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

on the web, correct?

****************************BANK/MORTGAGE ALERT*************************

*Don't forget to visit the BANK OF AMERICA page of this site & the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site and read all of the Ripoff Reports for valuable information if you have a bank account and a mortgage.