Complaint Review: Toyota Financial

• Web:
  • Category: Loans

Toyota Motor Financial Toyota Financial Illegal lending practices Internet

To whomever is seeking credit from Toyota Motor Financial:

TMF violated many state laws during the term that I had an auto loan. I had paid at least 4 months of payments ahead on my loan. "Somehow" my money was lost and had not posted to my account. I made sure to pay. I paid with my account online with credit card and it was verified and accepted by Toyota.

Toyota, after loosing a 1/3 year loan payment proceeded to place my loan for repossession. I called to pay again, to make good on my payment, but they told me that I was not 'allowed' despite current state law. They told me to pay the loan in full or voluntarily surrender the vehicle. I had no problem coming up with another four months payment to bring my loan current even though it should already have been current.

They stole the vehicle from me in the middle of the night. I had many many personal items in the vehicle, including every single photograph from my childhood. There were in there the only photographs of my deceased brother and my deceased grandfather and mementos from my recently deceased father. I was never contacted to reclaim my personal items.

Toyota Financial stole my childhood from me.

Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Financial/internet/Toyota-Motor-Financial-Toyota-Financial-Illegal-lending-practices-Internet-318051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota Financial