Complaint Review: Toyota Motor Sales

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: christopher — grafton Massachusetts
Toyota Motor Sales
19001 south western ave Torrance, California USA

Toyota Motor Sales I am in the process of having the defective frame replaced on my 2003 Toyota Tundra and the dealership is giving me outrageous prices for replacement parts Torrance California

I have a 2003 Toyota Tundra which was built by Toyota with a defective frame. The replacement of the frame was approved and I have brought it to the dealership to have the work done.

I was informed that I will be responsible for all components that need to be replaced except the frame itself. The cost of this replacement keeps growing as the dealership breaks parts they are having trouble removing then they call me to say I have to pay for them to replace the broken parts.

I have contacted every possible outlet such as BBB and Attorney General with Toyota giving the same robotic response that the consumer is responsible for all parts. I do not see how it is fair for me to have to pay for parts that are ruined or broken in the process of the dismantle.

I would not have all of this cost if the manufaturer did not put a defective frame on this vehicle. I have gotten no satisfaction from Toyota Coorperate or customer service. The dealership is treating me like I am a bother.

I am going to be going on a campaign against Toyota and all their products. I will use all social media, word of mouth and any other outlets to get the word out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2014 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Motor-Sales/Torrance-California-90501/Toyota-Motor-Sales-I-am-in-the-process-of-having-the-defective-frame-replaced-on-my-2003-1148199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota Motor Sales