Complaint Review: Toyota Of Dallas

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
Toyota Of Dallas
2610 Forest Lane Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Toyota Of Dallas Years Later - same scam Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: TOYOTA CORPORATION KNOWS THAT THEIR DEALER NETWORK IN THE USA....

Although it's nice to know this has happened to more than just me, it's sad to say that years later the same scam is still going on.

I purchase my daughter's car as a surprise for her birthday on August 22nd. Financing was approved and I had already signed all the documents. We took possession of the car the next day. Five days later TOD calls and says I must come up with a bigger down payment or return the car immediately. Needless to say I was angry... "take my daughter's birthday present away"???? No way.

I got the financing handled through my credit union (at a lower interest rate than Toyota finance) and kept the car. No bigger down payment and no higher price. I refused to be a victim of this crazy scam.

Well the saga didn't end there. My daughter took her car faithfully for maintenance, tire rotations, etc. At 17,000 miles I noticed the tires were terribly worn and asked the dealership to cover the replacement. They said the car was out of alignment and refused to do anything about the tires. Furthermore they stated a caster had to be replaced before the alignment could be completed.

I took the car for a second opinion at another shop. Not only was the caster fine.... the alignment wasn't off very badly at all. I paid for the alignment my self, purchased new tires and all at my expense. I will never use their service department or purchase another car at this dealership again.

Scammed in texas
Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Of-Dallas/Dallas-Texas-75234/Toyota-Of-Dallas-Years-Later-same-scam-Dallas-Texas-454051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota Of Dallas

TOYOTA CORPORATION KNOWS THAT THEIR DEALER NETWORK IN THE USA....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

is out to SCAM, DEFRAUD, & FINANCIALLY INJURE as many innocent consumers as possible!

IT'S THE 'TOYOTA WAY' OF DOING BUSINESS!!!

I'm Karl, and I approve this Update.

SPREAD THIS ALL OVER THE WEB!