Complaint Review: Toyota Of Glendora

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:ontario California
Toyota Of Glendora
1949 Auto Centre Drive Glendora, California U.S.A.

Toyota Of Glendora I took my truck in for complete diagnosis and repair and was done only a partial the main problem was never fixed please help RIPOFF Glendora California

*Consumer Comment: I don't know...

I took my toyota 87 4-runner in for complete diagnosis and complete repair and was told it needed a different part. The main problem was never fixed. They charged me five hundred and fifty four dollars. The worst problem is still there. I've taken it (my truck) to two shops previous and felt they could do the job. I'm losing sleep and my job let alone my sanity over this whole thing. Oh and by the way I've already spent nearly three thousand dollars trying to fix this particular problem. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Larry
ontario, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Of-Glendora/Glendora-California-91740/Toyota-Of-Glendora-I-took-my-truck-in-for-complete-diagnosis-and-repair-and-was-done-only-173515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota Of Glendora

I don't know...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Other than being completely vague, what is the problem? That pretty much sums it up.