Complaint Review: Toyota Of Lewisville

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 25, 2007

• Reported By:Corinth Texas
Toyota Of Lewisville
1547 S. Stemmons Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

Toyota Of Lewisville Wanted to recontract, refused to sell car, horrible customer service ripoff Lewisville Texas

I purchased a new car with Toyota of Lewisville. A few days later we recieved a call. they wanted to recontract! I called them back. they said the payments were going up and when we came in they would tell us how much. We got there and they were going up $30. We asked to speak to the sales manager who of course thought he was Mr High and Mighty. He had an attitude problem and said it was this way or no way.

We told him that we didn't want to pay that much. He made me clean my car out in the lot and had a salesman take me home. I went home and called the original salesman I had spoke with and was told if I came back we could work out a new deal.

Well, we went back all within about 30 mins of leaving and we agreed to the new deal. When he went up to the sales desk they decided the deal was off, but continued to send my information to the bank. We asked for a written statement of how long the deal is good for along the lines of their company policy and a written statement stating that they refused us the car and why.

They wouldn't give it to us. The salesman told me to hang on and so my husband and I sat for 45 mins waiting on him to come back. He never returned so I asked for him. A guy from corporate came over and told us he had gone home for the day. He asked did the salesman know we were there. now the following day I called the salesman and asked what had happened to him the night before. He told me that he told someone in finance to come over and talk with us and that he was leaving.

So someone is lying on that situation. Well, back to that night. the man from corporate came over and informed us he had left and that he would try to help us. He went once again and submitted our information and informed us that now we needed 1200 more dollars down and my payment was going up another $34.00 dollars. I was so in shock.

When I told him I was gonna make a complaint. he informed me that now he wasn't willing to even make that deal. He said the deal was off the table but he could sell me another car. HELL NO! Toyota of Lewisville will never sell me anything ever again. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau as well as contacted a lawyer. It's awful funny also that the lawyer I have contacted had a awful experience at the very same dealership.

Corinth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Of-Lewisville/Lewisville-Texas/Toyota-Of-Lewisville-Wanted-to-recontract-refused-to-sell-car-horrible-customer-service-232631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota Of Lewisville