- Report: #861788
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Toyota Of San Bernardino
Toyota Of San Bernardino765 Showcase Dr N San Bernardino, California United States of America
Toyota Of San Bernardino Elder Abuse, Fraud, Cheaters, Scammers, Morally Evil, San Bernardino , California
*Consumer Comment: NURSEY, YOU CAN CONTACT ALL OF YOUR LOCAL NEWS STATIONS IN YOUR CITY AND........
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Last year, at age 75, he went in because of a mailer saying they had used cars for 5% interest. He thought that sounded like a good deal. (of course it wasn't).
He drove over there in his 2007 Toyota Camry. They sat him down and drove his car around back to be out of his sight. They pulled out a 2009 Camry. In just over 30 min the following happened:
- He'll end up paying over $32,000 for a 3 year old previously leased vehicle.
- The car had 4 bad tires
- The car had bad struts
- The car had dirty oil
- The car only gets 15 MPG, and the salesman told him it got 30 MPG.
- They sold him a worthless $2,000 warranty
- They made him pay $500 for a kill switch (after market) that he forgot how to use the minute he left the parking lot.
- They took advantage of his advanced age
- They took advantage of his severe hearing impairment
- They took his almost paid for, 2007 Camry and made him pay $3,000 more dollars for the privilege.
I didn't find out about it for a year because he was so embarrassed that he bought this car. He didn't want to tell me.
He's 76 years old and lives on a small pension and social security benefits. He get's his medical through the VA. He owns nothing. All I can think to do is let the car go to repo. They can't get any money out of him because he has no money. His wife owns their trailer.
If anybody has any other ideas, I'm open and ready to listen. I feel so bad for my dad and am now making his payments for him, but I can't do it forever.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-Of-San-Bernardino/San-Bernardino-California-92408/Toyota-Of-San-Bernardino-Elder-Abuse-Fraud-Cheaters-Scammers-Morally-Evil-San-Berna-861788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.