Complaint Review: Toyota of Concord

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Matt — Mooresville North Carolina United States of America
Toyota of Concord
7670 Bruton Smith Blvd Concord, NC 28027 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Toyota of Concord Ripped off by Toyota of Concord Charlotte, North Carolina

I purchase a 2012 Camry Hybrid from Toyota of Concord a month ago. I had told them there was a problem with the window tint. Ther were bubbles in the tint and the car was brand new. They took the car back and changed the tint. The new job is now worse then before and they changed my tint to a much lighter shade. I did not give them permission to change the shade. I made another appointment to get it fixed again.

I showed up for the next appointment and without warning was basically told they wouldn't fix the tint. I was treat by Donnie Moore like a child that was trying to get over on them. He told me they wouldn't return the car to the orignal condition that I bought the car in. He then told me that the shade they put on was legal and the shade I had was not. This means that they sold me a car the was not street legal. When I asked him this he told me that they would just take it off.

I will never purchase another car from them and I would encourage everyone to stay away!!! This is a perfect example of telling you  whatever you want to hear to purchase the car, but spit in your face when there is a problem. Buyer beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-of-Concord/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28027/Toyota-of-Concord-Ripped-off-by-Toyota-of-Concord-Charlotte-North-Carolina-923103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota of Concord