Complaint Review: Toyota of Richardson

• Reported By: Pham80 — garland Texas
Toyota of Richardson
1221 N. Central Expressway Richardson, Texas USA

Toyota of Richardson Unfair!!! Richardson Texas

Don't come here to buy cars. They will try to sell you used car as new car. Seven months ago, I bought a brand new Toyota Camry and I had a great experience. I came back for the second new car hoping to have another great experience. When I picked up my car, it had scratches on the rear bumper as if it had been hit. The manager agreed he would fix it for me. When I came home, I thought about why I paid for a new car and it needs to be fixed the next day?!! I took the car back in less than 24 hours but the manager would not let me exchange it for another one. The manager, Norman Nguyen, said to me "I know where you come from... Money would solve everything for you." HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and TERRIBLE QUALITY CONTROL!!! Yes, money is important but the principles here is Toyota of Richardson is NOT HONEST. I'm buying a second new car here and my first car was all paid for in less than 7 months. The owner of Toyota of Richardson would be very happy with loyal customer like me but I don't know how to reach him to tell him I'm not happy right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-of-Richardson/Richardson-Texas-75080/Toyota-of-Richardson-Unfair-Richardson-Texas-1071397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota of Richardson