Complaint Review: Toyota of hollywood

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: KIM — Florida
Toyota of hollywood
1841 n state road 7 hollywood, Florida United States of America

Toyota of hollywood ,mugshotsonline.com/florida/fort-lauderdale/shawn-glenville-jones/59168941 hollywood, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Defamation of Character

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Defamation of character

*Author of original report: NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BUY CAR DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE

came to service my car  i watch the guy  working on my car he didn't do anything but look at it then turn around and say he fix the problem  and wants to charge me over a $100. i told me no he call me a NI**ER told the manager of the dealership he laugh. now my sister came in to  the deal with my daughter my sister is only 16 year old  manager of the BDC department walk  outside act like he was going to show her car yet he was try trying to talk to her what kind of business it this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyota-of-hollywood/hollywood-Florida-33024/Toyota-of-hollywood-mugshotsonlinecomfloridafort-lauderdaleshawn-glenville-jones591-1044396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyota of hollywood

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Defamation of Character

AUTHOR: Shawn - ()

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

I am a very professional and respectful individual. This person (name not known) does have the right and freedom to express her opinions and statements.

However it is not morally right to make such accusations regarding my character especially, involving a minor.

I work for a very diverse and multicultural equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate and treat our customers in the manner that is stated.

This person appears to have a very personal vendetta against me and other individuals that work for the company, even after her first posting that was done a year ago.

It is obvious that her intent, is to use any extreme measure of expression that she can gain access too, even at the extend of posting misleading or incorrect information involving my personal character.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Defamation of character

AUTHOR: Shawn - ()

I am a very professional and respectful individual. This person (name not known) does have the right and freedom to express her opionions and statements.

This person appears to have a very personal vendetta against me and other individuals that work for the company, even after her first posting that was done a year ago.

It is obvious that her intent, is to use any extreme measure of expression that she can gain acess too, even at the extend of posting misleading or incorrect information involving my personal character.

NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BUY CAR DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE

AUTHOR: KIM - ()

I will never buy a car from a woman beater shame on you.......  this is a place of business or to pick up woman.....
Shawn Glenville JonesMugshots.com ID: 20147738Race: BSex: MDOB: 11/27/1971Height: 6' 0? (1.83 m)Weight: 169 lb (77 kg)Hair: BLKEyes: BROArrest Number: 171200827Arrest Date: 7/22/2012Arresting Agency: MIRAMARLocation: Main JailVisitation: 2BExpected Release Date: N/ACharges:Charge NumberCase NumberStatuteDescriptionCharge CommentCharge StatusBond TypeBond AmountDispositionProjected Sent. End Date*1784.03-1a1(HG)TOUCH OR STRIKE/BATTERY/DOMESTIC VIOLPENDING TRIALBD2,500.002843.02RESIST OFFICER-OBSTRUCT WITHOUT VIOLENCER.O.RNA0.00

I LOVE MY 2013 RAV4 tHANKS LIPTON tOYOTA