Complaint Review: Toys N Joys

• Reported By: V.T.ng — Tampa Florida United States of America
Toys N Joys
3632 Waialae Honolulu, Hawaii United States of America

Toys N Joys Gift cards can not be redeemed Honolulu, Hawaii

So I ordered $75 worth of gift cards for my friend's birthday, she likes amine (Japanese cartoons) stuff which is the Toys N Joys store is specialized in. And they had some specials for gift cards.
A month after the order, I didn't get the giftcards, the tracking number they gave me weren't real. So I disputed the charge on my credit card and contacted the store. Now they said the order was lost and they would send me new one - which was fine with me. Again the tracking number never worked but I got my gift cards.
I cancelled my dispute.
A few weeks later, my friend informed me that the store didn't take the giftcards. I contacted them, they said their online order department is down and they don't do order by mail anymore. So I requested a refund. They said they would leave a meesage to the manager and he would contact me back because the manager is just in the store twice a week (Really??)
A week went by, no one ever called me back. I called them again, they acted like I never called before and offered to tell the manager to call me back again !! Before I could explain that they already offered me that, they hung up!
At this point, I just went to my bank and tried to dispute the charge again.
I spent $60 plus shipping and wasted 2 months on 2 useless plastic cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toys-N-Joys/Honolulu-Hawaii-96816/Toys-N-Joys-Gift-cards-can-not-be-redeemed-Honolulu-Hawaii-1028416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toys N Joys