Complaint Review: Toys R' Us

• Reported By: Ashwin — West Palm beach Florida USA
Toys R' Us
One Geoffrey Way Wayne, New Jersey United States of America

Toys R' Us - Rewards R US promotion not honored Wayne New Jersey

I am writing about the promotion by toysrus which is called rewardsrus. Under the promotion Toys R us is supposed to offer a free box of diaper if 9 boxes are purchased in a period of time. By advertising this promotion toys r us is gaining business but they are not upto their word. I purchased over 9 boxes of diapers and I did nto get the coupon. Upon followup with customer service, they said they had a glitch in the system and when they look at my purchase history it shows over 9 but their system is counting as 7. I followed up several times with Toysrus and the customer service said they will get back to me in a week and even after 7 weeks today, the issue is not resolved. This is a illegal selling practice by toysrus and they have not fulfiled the promotion terms. I need an immediate resolution. If this is not resolved in a timely manner, I will be sure to let several people know about toys r us and their fake practices on the internet, blogs, deals website, ripoffreport and several other places.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toys-R-Us/Wayne-New-Jersey-/Toys-R-Us-Rewards-R-US-promotion-not-honored-Wayne-New-Jersey-481634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toys R' Us