Complaint Review: Toys R Us

Toys R Us Very Poor Customer Service Wayne, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: figures...

*Consumer Comment: and...?

*Consumer Comment: I can see why

I originally began attempting to contact someone at Toys R Us in regard to a small issue that I have with their return policy. In that attempt I have been shown what little respect or concern Toys R Us has for its customers.

At every level, from the employees at the store I was in to the Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Deborah Derby, I have been treated as if I am just wasting everyone's time and that they wish I would just go away and leave things be. Documenting my concerns seems to be the only thing that anyone is willing to do.No one, at any level, is willing to listen to my concerns with their policy or why I have an issue with them.

I went through the channels set up by Toys R Us for customers to send their complaints and when that was not satisfactory, I pursued other avenues to get into contact with someone at the company that could address my concerns. At this point, I have given up on anyone with Toys R Us caring or doing anything about my original issue, but I am not going to give up on the issue I have with how Toys R Us treats its customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2011 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toys-R-Us/Wayne-New-Jersey-07470/Toys-R-Us-Very-Poor-Customer-Service-Wayne-New-Jersey-687986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toys R Us

figures...

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

let me guess...you are one of those people who don't think that the return policy that applies to all other shoppers applies to you.....

and...?

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Three paragraphs of tears, zero with content.

I can see why

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I can see why you have been treated as if you are wasting everyone's time. In this entire report not once did you even start to mention what the "small issue" was.