Complaint Review: Toysrus.com

• Reported By:
Toysrus.com
http://www.toysrus.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Toysrus.com Takes More Than a Month to Process an Order

I had the unpleasant experience of ordering from toysrus.com. Not only did it take more than a month to process the order, it is still, according to their web page, sitting in their warehouse. I originally place this order (of one toy) on November 9, 1999, and as of December 9, 1999, the order still has not been shipped. I've sent repeated e-mails concerning this matter and have been answered in a curt and generic way. Because of my frustrations, I have since tried to cancel this order so that I may order from an online toysrus.com competitor. Toysrus.com informed me that there is no way to cancel an order once it has been placed. My household is now refusing delivery of anything from toysrus.com (if they ever deign to ship it, that is).

As a side note, I did place this order with another online toy store and received my identical order at my door in one weeks time. To all of you out there looking to save some time toy shopping, avoid toysrus.com.

My recommendation to toysrus.com is to spend less money on their television advertising campaign, and more money on making their online service actually useful. I will never order from there again, and have been warning everyone that I know to steer clear of toysrus.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toysruscom/nationwide/Toysruscom-Takes-More-Than-a-Month-to-Process-an-Order-978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toysrus.com