Complaint Review: Tpc Marketing - Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Monticello Arkansas
Tpc Marketing - Superior Benefits
11251 Heron Bay Blvd Unit 3415 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Tpc Marketing - Superior Benefits - National Health Care Coral Springs Florida

They call and tell you that you were on their list of people that have no medical insurence. That you will not be charged untill you can afford it. It will cost you $365.00 on time fee.

Then I try to discourge them for about 4 hrs by hanging up on them they call back. Then kept interupting them for they would start all over again. They ask me for my bank account number I said you told me you had it you tell me. It was my number so then I knew they been looking for something.
So after four
hours they finshed and called the phone nimber and not a working number. Went to my bank to tell them about it and they told me they can not do anything untill they try to get the money.

Monticello, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tpc-Marketing-Superior-Benefits/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Tpc-Marketing-Superior-Benefits-National-Health-Care-Coral-Springs-Florida-423885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tpc Marketing - Superior Benefits