Complaint Review: Trac Fone

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:Matamoras Pennsylvania
Trac Fone
Trac Fone.com Internet U.S.A.

Trac Fone ripoff Internet Nationwide

I was a trac fone user for years. My battery died and I had to purchase a new phone. I have spent 9 days and 10 hrs on the phone trying to get my phone activated to no avail. I have been disconnected 7 times and lied to many times by the tech service (someplace in India) and their final decision was that I could send them the phone at my expense and maybe they could get it to work. From my experience with them if I send in the phone that will be the last I hear of them. I asked for a refund of the cost of the phone and my 100 minutes of airtime but of course that is against their policy. Their web site does not respond at all.

John
Matamoras, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trac-Fone/internet/Trac-Fone-ripoff-Internet-Nationwide-108283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trac Fone