Complaint Review: Trac-fone

• Submitted: Thu, November 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 24, 2005

• Reported By:dallas Texas
8390 N.w.25th.street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Trac-fone ripoff Miami Florida

I have been having nothing but prolbems with trac-fone sience the frist few weeks after my service was turned on.I bought the Double Minute plan 148.46 and 1 year service and double min. on any future min. bought...well my phone all of sudden started not working,I have not dropped it and it is in perfect condition,Well I called and was told on Oct.The6th,I would need a new sim card and I would recieve it in 7 working days,well I never recieved my sim card and have called back 11 times and every time was lied to and talked to very rudely and was told over and over the same thing and still nothing.

It has been over 7 weeks now and I still have not recievd it,I am tierd of those people ripping my hard earned money,And all they offered me was 50 mins.free for my troulbe,well I cant even use my phone and it doesnt look like I will even be able to at all.I got phone service for 1 year and I wont work.I just want what I paid for,And I have called over and over and they are so disrespectful and I cant beleive they could treat thier customers like that. i am going to get anthor service and tell everyone about these rip-offs and make for sure no one spends 1cent on Trac-fone,I also wrote in person the resolution dept.and never got a responce.Thank You.

dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2005 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trac-fone/Miami-Florida-33122/Trac-fone-ripoff-Miami-Florida-165756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trac-fone