Complaint Review: TracFone from HSN

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Nan — Marietta Georgia United States of America
TracFone from HSN

TracFone from HSN Dial 1-800 for no customer service I had just added minutes & had a medical emergency only to find the service was turned off, Internet

If you are purchasing a phone for added security for a loved one, don't bet  your life on it. I had just added minutes, through a 3rd party I might add, because I could never speak to a person or  actually purchase minutes directly from Tracfone as an entity. When I had a medical emergency about a week later, even though I still had over 200 minutes, I discovered they had turned off the service again.

My experience has been the one number they list for customer service is really 1-800-No Customer Service.  The message I recieved at this number was "the number I reached was no longer in service, goodby!"   I purchased the TracFone from HSN whom seemed geniunely surprised by my complaint. If I had seen the service guide that came with the phone, I never would have made the purchase as it is pages and pages of small print stating reasons why they are not legally bound to keep your service turned on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TracFone-from-HSN/internet/TracFone-from-HSN-Dial-1-800-for-no-customer-service-I-had-just-added-minutes-had-a-me-943619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TracFone from HSN