Complaint Review: TracFone

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Rockford Illinois
TracFone
1251 South Perry Rd Plainfield, Indiana U.S.A.

TracFone Ordered a New TracFone.It was defective they sent 2 diferent Net10 phones to replace it and still no TracFone Plainfield Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Wait a little longer!

*Consumer Suggestion: Wait a little longer!

May21,2009 Ordered New LG600G Doubleminut.The phone they sent me was defective. I had trancfered my 800+ minuts and all my contacts to it and it locked up.I called them and they said they would send me a New replacement phone they sent me a Net10 phone.I called again and they said So sorry, they would send me the correct phone. They sent another Net10 phone.I called again and asked to talk to a superviser. Again, So sorry. He would make sure I got the correct phone. Waited 10 days still no phone. I called talked to yet another superviser,no phone had been sent out.

At this point I asked for a refund of my $53.11. They said of course. I asked to reacctivate my old phone and have my minutes and number put back on it and was told they would have to send a new sim card and I needed to buy yet another phone minut card to reacctive the old phone. Ok I did all that but the sim card they sent me was for a different number and again I called them. So sorry, Theyll have to send me another sim card with the correct number.June 18th,2009 Still Waiting for sim card and Refund to my credit card!

Cat
Rockford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TracFone/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/TracFone-Ordered-a-New-TracFoneIt-was-defective-they-sent-2-diferent-Net10-phones-to-repl-462595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TracFone

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Wait a little longer!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

You spoke to Tracfone on June 18---it is now morning JUne 22! No mail delivery yesterday (Sunday)!
Wait a few more days and see what happens....
Rest of your report valid, but last sentence is ridiculous!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Wait a little longer!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Wait a few more days and see what happens....
Rest of your report valid, but last sentence is ridiculous!!!