Complaint Review: TracFone

• Reported By: Barb — Youngstown Ohio United States of America
TracFone
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178 Internet United States of America

TracFone TracFone refuses to give cell phone refund Miami, Internet

TracFone is still ripping people off!!  Beware!! Do not buy a TracFone cell phone because if you are unhappy with it you are stuck with it.

I have had my TracFone cell for less than one month. I tried today to get them to let me send back the cell phone for a refund. They won't and other cell phone providers will.

One of the customer service reps said I could exchange the TracFone for a Net 10 cell phone, but when I got to that department the lady said they don't exchange phones from one company to the other even though they own TracFone, Net10 and StraightTalk.

I had StraightTalk before buying TracFone. I didn't realize TracFone doesn't have unlimited talk, text, and data plan for $50/month. In less than a month I have already spent $50 and my talk time is almost gone. It will now cost me more than $50/month to use it.

I plan on filing complaints at Better Business Bureau, Florida Attorney General's office, FCC, and letting my friends know on Facebook that TracFone is a rip off company. Beware!  Do not buy a TracFone cell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TracFone/internet/TracFone-TracFone-refuses-to-give-cell-phone-refund-Miami-Internet-872116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TracFone