category

Trace Anyone UK Private Investigation Services Entrapment London, Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Brian Cox - Ayrshire Investigations - Scotland

*Author of original report: Trcae Anyone UK Private Investigators

Its up to you."

I explain I did not wish the trace to be carried out, if I did, a deposit would have been made to the bank account he supplied and an email sent requesting the work carried out. [continued below]....
..... FURTHER threats were made, they intimated about contacting the person I required a trace on, this is not good business practise and the information that was sent to this company were very sensitive and is in direct violation with there privacy policy and data protection laws.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trace-Anyone/nationwide/Trace-Anyone-UK-Private-Investigation-Services-Entrapment-London-Nationwide-776700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trace Anyone

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Brian Cox - Ayrshire Investigations - Scotland

AUTHOR: L H - (United States of America)

We were recently informed by a prospective client of the above post. As we now know who the perpetrator is, we are now seeking legal advice regarding this post and malicious content. The emails that that have been shown have been completely altered and It has transpired that this person is actually a PI himself. His name is Brian Cox and he runs a small company called Ayrshire Investigations that are based in Glasgow, Scotland - http://www.ayrshire-investigations.co.uk This company does not seem to be registered with any association or the ICO, nor do they seem to have any background or credibility whatsoever.

We were instructed to carry out the search by the client, and it would seem he also instructed several other companies to carry out the search for him also. After approximately 7 days we had subsequently found the person.  We were then informed that the client has already found this person with another company. No threats were made by us at any stage.

Having looked into this company further, we have subsequently found the following alarming posts:
(((link redacted)))

Trcae Anyone UK Private Investigators

AUTHOR: BrianCox - (United Kingdom)

Company is trapping customers from there "no trace, no fee" page. You are requesting a trace from there website in which they will reply the cost and also advise A DEPOSIT is required before any work is carried out. We had requested prices from various companys and finally found one within price range which we took. These guys (Leon Hart) come back to me 2 weeks later and request payment on successful tracing. I had not submitted a deposit or responded to there email out-lining I would like to take them up on there service at the price noted. Now threatens with debt collectors and I quote "Nice try, do not go down this route with me. My final demand still stands, please be advised that we certainly do not let these types of matters go, and take these matters very seriously. Its up to you.".  I explain I did not wish the trace to be carried out, if I did, a deposit would have been made to the bank account he supplied and an email sent requesting the work carried out. FURTHER threats were made, they intimated about contacting the person I required a trace on, this is not good business practise and the information that was sent to this company were very sensitive and is in direct violation with there privacy policy and data protection laws.