Complaint Review: Tracey Dalton Toxicate Cattery

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: CatAnimalWelfare — Alliance Ohio United States of America
Tracey Dalton Toxicate Cattery
San Diego, California United States of America

Tracey Dalton Toxicate Cattery Stain Eraser Unethical,Liar,Cheat,Forgery,Animal Abuser San Diego, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Truth

*Consumer Comment: Complainant not affiliated with CFA

Tracey Dalton "Toxicate cattery" has been accused and in some cases been found guilty of theft, forgery of registrations, stealing money from other breeders, animal abuse (caging her cats and keeping them in filthy conditions causing death in some instances) breaking written/oral contracts with other breeders, drug abuse (bringing and using marijuana and opiods at CFA sanctioned events) bribing judges for finals. This is the short list of complaints. All we can say as the CFA Watchdog group is people please do your homework before you sell to or purchase from this unethical human.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracey-Dalton-Toxicate-Cattery/San-Diego-California-/Tracey-Dalton-Toxicate-Cattery-Stain-Eraser-UnethicalLiarCheatForgeryAnimal-Abuser-San-977627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracey Dalton Toxicate Cattery

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Truth

AUTHOR: Tracey Dalton Toxicate Cattery - ()

Time for a response.  I thought that maybe I did not need to dignify this ‘garbage’ with an answer, but I have had a few of my customers ask me about it.  At first it made me very sad that someone could be so hurtful, so cruel and thoughtless - that someone could actually try and ruin someone else’s reputation, and I was confident that anyone who took the time to learn who I was or actually spent 1 minute with me would know this all to be false.

Personally, I feel that anyone that knows me, watches my webcam, contacts others about me, visits my home, calls and actually talks to me would know that this is nothing but vindictive, harmful lies.  Most of us in the “cat fancy” know who this person is.  She is evil, cruel, self-centered and oddly enough many of the things that she has accused me of along with numerous other catteries, some of which are supposed to actually be her ‘friend’.  However, this response is not about this person.  It is about me.

Anyone, anytime, always is more than welcome to visit my cattery.  I began my love of exotics from the very start with my ‘pets’.  I fell in love with the exotics when I met Jeanne Snyder from Purfurvid Cattery and Penni Richter from Parti Wai Ex cattery.  Both of these women are approachable and can be contacted at any time for a ‘referral’.  After buying a few cats from both ladies, Penni informed me that my taste had reached the point where I needed to begin to show my cats.  She mentored me through showing her cat that I had bought from her to a National Win.  I went on to show Jeanne’s kittens and cat to Regional and National Wins.  These are women that have been breeding for many, many years and their trust in me is truly appreciated.  Soon after showing, I began breeding.  Jeanne was there every step of the way mentoring me and helping me gain the experience I needed.  So - that is my story.  I am an avid CFA exhibitor.  I love each and every one of my cats - spoil them to death - and this is very apparent.  My cats, my friends and my family are what is important to me.  Please - try not to focus on negativity - there is so much of it in this world - look down into the eyes of your cats to see true love and devotion… and SMILE!

Complainant not affiliated with CFA

AUTHOR: CFA Legal Counsel - (USA)

The "CFA watchdog group" mentioned in the report has no connection to The Cat Fanciers' Association, Inc.