Complaint Review: Tracey

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2007

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Tracey
Body Fit Pro Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Body FIt Pro Ripping us off and Laughing All the way to the BANK BodyFitPro Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered the Body Fit Pro Hoodia Green Tea reading this disclaimer:
I understand that by ordering BodyFitProHoodia, I am agreeing to receive BodyFitProHoodia for a free 14-day trial period (days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. $4.97 (non-refundable) for S&P. I understand that unless I cancel by calling 1-800-927-2029 within this 14-day period, beginning on the 15th day my credit card will automatically be charged $99.61 (Free Shipping) for a 3-month supply of BodyFitProHoodia to be shipped at that time to my door. Thereafter, until and unless I cancel, my credit card will automatically be charged an additional $99.61 every 10 weeks for a new 3-month supply of BodyFitProHoodia. I understand that I may cancel any future shipments at any time Monday through Saturday by calling 1-800-927-2029. TODAY, is June 21. I received my order on June 11, and on June 21, I was billed the $99.61. I called to cancel my account June 21, at 4:27pm. I spoke with a young man who answered the phone laughing named Chance. I asked Chance if I could cancel my account and he told me that it had been cancelled. Earlier my spouse had called and was told that they couldn't cancel the order because it had already been shipped. I asked Chance if that my spouse had been told that the order had been shipped. I then asked for the tracking number. He told me it couldn't give it to me because it hadn't been shipped yet. I asked then why had my account been charged. Chance said the computer was working slow and he would be a minute. He then told me that I could just send the product back to them. I told Chance I had read reports that they normally didn't ship anything. He said I had HIS word that I would be receiving this product. I asked how long he had been working for this company and he said quite a while. He could never give me a tracking number for the order. He did create a tracking number for my initial order.

Tracy
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2007 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracey/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/Body-FIt-Pro-Ripping-us-off-and-Laughing-All-the-way-to-the-BANK-BodyFitPro-Ripoff-Las-Veg-256039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracey