Complaint Review: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: cww — ORLANDO Florida
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile
9700 Northwest 112th Avenue Miami, Florida USA

Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida

FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE!

SM finally admitted to me today that they were responsible for repeatedly declining our ability to use ReupOneTime, a service they provide and which we used since 2010. We have always Reup each month using the ReupOneTime option and lately our transactions repeatedly did not go through. SM blamed it on our bank. My bank denied they declined these transactions and I also remember seeing the transactions on our statements. I spent a lot of time between SM and bank sorting this out each month. Finally today, after I told SM I took photos of the transactions posted on my credit card that they admit THEY WERE THE ONE DECLINING US! Although this service is still advertised on their website, Tracfone/SM will decline customers like us from using that option (meaning customers who have no contract). Instead they told me to go to one of their service centers to get a much more expensive card with pin. I plan on complaining to Fl Governor, Fl Attorney General and the FCC. We who are consumers need to regain our power back.

Here is how you can do the same if you have also a SM complaint:

Tracfone Wireless Inc. Simple Mobile Headquarters

Florida Governor Email:

flgov.com/contact-gov-scott/email-the-governor/

Florida Attorney General:

myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?Open&Section=Attorney_General

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone-Wireless-IncSimple-Mobile/Miami-Florida-33178/Tracfone-Wireless-IncSimple-Mobile-Simple-Mobile-FRAUDULENT-ADVERSITESMENT-CONSUMER-FRA-1170721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile