Complaint Review: Tracfone wireless inc.-Net10

• Updated: Thu, June 17, 2010

• Reported By: LUIS — Tiffin Ohio United States of America
Tracfone wireless inc.-Net10
8390 NW 25th st. Miami, Florida United States of America

Tracfone wireless inc.-Net10 Withrawal from checking account with no adding airtime Miami, Florida

I'm a Net10 costumer for almost four year, didn't have any problem until March of 2010 wen I intented to replenish my phone with minutes, I have my phone registred on their "Buy now" program, whitch allow me to get the airtime right from my phone at anywhere I am and get charged to my bank account.
On March when I tried to get airtime, a message came back on the phone telling me that the transaction could not be completed, so I insisted several times with the same outcome, so I went to the store and bought a airtime card and added to the phone so I would be able to remain in contact with my family.

On my monthly bank statement y found out that of the times I intented to make the purchase of airtime all went through, but the company fail to credit the airtime to my phone. I have call Costumer Service, explain them what happen and requested a refund, the first time, the rep. told me I should receive a check withing ten days time and gave me a ticket number; now almost two and a half month later, I have not yet get the refund, I have expend several hours on the phone getting only "holds for three more minuts" and transfer to diferent departments and the promesses that someone will call me with a solution within 12 to 24 hours, I've been contacted two times to follow up my claim, used almost two hours of my own airtime, and been issued with a new ticket numbers, so far I've four of them because the first two were alrady "closed", so I was told.

I'm very frustrated and willing to iniciate a legal action, it is not only for the money (145.00 U.S Dlls.) but the abuse of the company and its poor Costumer Service that makes me feel like it has been mine and not their system's fault. Isn't call fraudulent actions?.

This is just the first step, I really hope there won't be needed any more and the company will correct their "error" and satisfied my claim, I even expect at lease the reposition of the airtime spended on their calls, as some sort of compensation for the hard time they put me through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2010 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone-wireless-inc-Net10/Miami-Florida-33122-1504/Tracfone-wireless-inc-Net10-Withrawal-from-checking-account-with-no-adding-airtime-Miami-615046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone wireless inc.-Net10