Complaint Review: Tracfone

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: neonovo — Jacksonville Florida
Tracfone
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33178 Miami, Florida USA

Tracfone My service was cut off last night, then in the morning service came back, but right now I'm getting Service failed two evenings in a row, August 23, and 24, 2013 Miami Florida

My Tracfone cell-phone  service was abruptly cut off last night, and tonight, August 23, and August 24. Currently not working.

While they DID respond to my email, they are asking me to CALL THEM? But I have no land line, so now I have to shlep off somewhere to find a phone. Bummer deal.

Please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-866-806-1840

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracfone/Miami-Florida-33178/Tracfone-My-service-was-cut-off-last-night-then-in-the-morning-service-came-back-but-ri-1078782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracfone